DUE TO THE COVID19 PANDEMIC,
ARE BEING OFFERED VIA
ZOOM, SKYPE, OR TELEPHONE.
(Tele-Counseling available for LA, Orange County,
Riverside, San Bernadino, and throughout California.)
Psychotherapy Services for:
- Issues of Long Term Isolation (eg – Coronavirus):
- Family Issues from Too Much Togetherness
- Loneliness (Not mutually exclusive from togetherness issues)
- Financial / Job / Housing Issues
- Individuals Facing Excessive Stress, Anxiety, or Depression
- Processing Grief and Loss
- Dealing with Issues of Aging, and Chronic Health Conditions
- Issues of Identity as One Faces Changes in Livelihood, Economics, Relationships, and Health
- Impact and Consequences of Secrets and Secret Keeping
If you are feeling the struggle of performing well and coping with unrelenting stress and anxiety, then perhaps I can help. If you are trying to cope with demands placed upon you and demands which you place upon yourself, then perhaps I can help.
And now with COVID19 disrupting careers and families, changing living and working situations, social environments, and isolation, then it is imperative to be able to understand what’s happening inside you in order to develop healthy coping mechanisms that enable you to thrive, not just survive.
I want to assure you that you will be heard, understood, and accepted for the individual that you are today; with all the strengths and vulnerabilities that help make you unique. You will have my sensitivity and understanding to your life and challenges; my directness and honesty; and 100% support in your ability to survive, overcome, and thrive.